- "I am not at all sure that aiming a Vorinnis at him qualifies as a merciful gesture."
- ―Cordelia's thoughts on Kaya Vorinnis dating a Cetagandan[src]
Vorinnis family members:
- A Count Vorinnis was mentioned as a candidate with the support of the "military right" for the camp stool by Miles and Elena if Gregor were to die or disappear.
- Lady Alys, in a letter to Miles, stated that Countess Vorinnis had assured her that Dono and René could rely on the vote of the Vorinnis's District. A throwaway remark by Ivan suggests that the Countess was possessed of a deep, masculine voice.
- Lt Kaya Vorinnis of the Imperial Service Women's Auxilliary was assistant to Admiral Jole on Sergyar. She was not particularly closely related to the current Count.