So... I haven't added any new articles in the last two weeks, but I did finish the big pass through the site correcting articles to past tense, fixing grammar and spelling, adding/fixing references and quotes, and correcting and adding details. I went ahead and shifted planets and some technology articles to past tense, though others resist too much. Some planet articles now have "Places on X" sections - I don't promise to have gotten every named location on that planet, though.
This doesn't mean that no article is in need of fixups, however. In particular, I passed over a fair number that required more than I could do quickly, and the old articles that I identified as being in need of repair are still in need of it. Thus my current list of articles that need fixing is:
- Major redo of Winterfair Gifts' plot summary.
- Clear up all the progressive tense issues in plot summary for Komarr.
- General straightening up of Vorkosigan Saga, probably with a fair amount of chopping of material (much can be found in articles on the various topics)
- General straightening up of Barrayaran Imperial Service.
- Sections and quotes for (see Simon Illyan or Alys Vorpatril for examples of sections, though both could do with more quotes as well):
- Tuomonen could do with more details
- Vorsmythe needs some straightening out - separate articles for Lord Vorsmythe and Count Vorsmythe, I think would be best, with the original article becoming a "family" article that points to the two subarticles.
I'll do what I can with them, probably before I do the new articles for the site. If there are people who'd like to go over these, I'd be delighted! Naturally, I also identified one more article that could stand to be added in addition to the ones I've named before: MPVK Enterprises.
There's also some section confusion in the site, with Mentions, Appearances, References, and "Notes and References" occasionally tangling together. I'm not sure if I want to do anything about this or not just at this time.