House Vorkosigan began with the creation of the first Count Vorkosigan. They were in charge of Vorkosigan's District. Their house livery colors were brown and silver. The livery emblem was a leaf-and-mountain design (as seen on the Wiki's page header.)
House Livery detailsEdit
- Standard uniform: Brown tunic with family crest embroidered in silver thread on a high collar, shoulders, and sleeves, with silver-embroidered cuffs. Brown trousers had silver side piping. A white silk shirt, and silver-embroidered suspenders with the trousers. Tall, dark brown riding boots.
- Dress uniform: A particularly glittery version of the standard uniform.
- House mourning: Black cloth with logos and rank decorations stitched in black silk. Tall, dark brown riding boots were worn with the uniform.
- Vorkosigan House (Vorbarr Sultana), the official Planetary Capital residence
- Vorkosigan House (Hassadar), the official District Capital residence
- Vorkosigan House (Vorkosigan Vashnoi), the previous official District Capital residence
- Vorkosigan House (Vorkosigan Surleau), the official vacation residence
- The fifth Countess Vorkosigan (unnamed) suffered from the delusion that she was made from glass. Eventually an irritated relation dropped her and broke her (from a twenty meter turret).
- Olivia Vorbarra Vorkosigan
- Cordelia Naismith Vorkosigan
- Ekaterin Nile Vorkosigan
Other members of House VorkosiganEdit
- Mark Pierre Vorkosigan, cadet member
- Aral Alexander Vorkosigan, cadet member
- Helen Natalia Vorkosigan, daughter of a Count
- Elizabeth Vorkosigan, daughter of a Count
- Taura Vorkosigan, daughter of a Count
- Simone Vorkosigan, daughter of a Count
- Selig Vorkosigan, son of a Count
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Diplomatic Immunity chapter 2
- ↑ Memory chapter 15
- ↑ Barrayar chapter 20
- ↑ Mirror Dance chapter 13
- ↑ Brothers in Arms chapter 6
- ↑ A Civil Campaign chapter 17
- ↑ Cryoburn chapter 9
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Diplomatic Immunity
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Cryoburn
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Cryoburn chapter 13
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 Gentleman Jole and the Red Queen chapter 9